Your medical practice revenue is driven, impacted, and influenced by a multitude of different factors. A few of the main
The revenue cycle starts when your patient first schedules an appointment and ends when their balance is paid in full.
Denied claims are a reality for every medical provider in the United States. While complete elimination of denied claims may
When it comes time to collect payment for services, healthcare providers have it different than many other service industries.
The new year is approaching, and providers everywhere are asking the question. What medical billing trends are we facing in
The focus on any practice is to offer high-quality patient care, but it takes much more than that to run
The end of the year is a busy time of year for many medical providers, and it is important to
Behavioral health specialists have a unique set of clinical distinctions that set them apart from other medical specialties.
Your Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (Healthcare RCM) involves every step of the billing process starting with the scheduling of the
- Pros and Cons: Should Your Practice Outsource Medical Billing?
- Quick Read: Expediting Your Billing Process with CollaborateMD
- 4 Ways to Ensure Healthcare Data Security at Your Practice
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Claims Scrubbing
- Easy Ways for Medical Practices to Get More Done with Time Saving Healthcare Technology