Become a Brand Ambassador!
We are proud to say that a large portion of our growth is from customer referrals. We want to reward you for your commitment to our company by paying you for each referral that becomes a customer. As a Brand Ambassador, you will receive $600 for each referral that signs on with us. You can choose to apply that bonus to the balance of your account or receive a check from us!
Memorial Day Bonus: Beginning May 20, 2022, for every referral that becomes a customer you will receive $800. If you refer more than 3 people each referral becomes worth $1,000. You must submit your referral by May 31, 2022, to qualify.
Here's How it Works
- The CollaborateMD Referral Program is only available to current customers, vendors, and partners of CollaborateMD (“Company”). Company employees are not eligible to participate in the program.
- Program is only available to U.S. citizens who are least 18 years of age.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Referrals are not allowed for customers that left the Company and re-signed with the Company, Customers that changed Company name, previous users under a Company Customer that signed up for their own account with Company, or account transfers.
- If the referrer is a client of Company, they must not have any past due balances with the Company in order to participate in the program.
- In order to participate in the Program, the Referrer must complete and submit the “Referral Program Join Now” form.
- A W-9 will need to be completed by the Referee in order to receive the referral bonus. The completed W-9 must be faxed to our Secure Fax Line: 888.755.7746. You can obtain the form from the IRS (Forms and Instructions) About Form W-9.
- It is the responsibility of the referrer to make sure the new customer (referee) informs the Company of the referrer.
- On or before the date of execution on a new account, the new Customer (referee) must inform the sales representative of the referring individual/company in order for the referrer to receive credit for the new customer (referee).
- Currency – All amounts states in these Terms and Conditions are in U.S. dollars.
- Referral money is non-transferable.
- Referral fee is not valid until new customer has been with the Company for 32+ days and has paid their first two invoices in full.
- Referral money is paid out within 90 days.
- Clients of the Company can have earned referral money applied to their account or outstanding balance or receive a check.
- No spamming allowed. We strictly forbid the sending of unsolicited e-mail to numerous recipients (“spamming”) and any person who spams other Internet users for referral bonuses will have his or her account immediately and permanently terminated.
- Remedies for Non-Compliance. If Company determines in its sole discretion that you have not complied with these Terms and Conditions, it may, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have against you, immediately and without notice to you, withdraw all benefits to you and your New Accounts under this Program (including, without limitation, by canceling or declining to credit any and all Program rewards issued or to be issued to you and to any of your New Accounts in connection with this Program and, by declining to send or stopping from being sent, any Program payments).
- Your Representations and Warranties to Us. You represent and warrant to the Company that you have an existing business or personal relationship with each New Account and that it is your genuine opinion that each New Account wishes to use our software.
- Limitation of Liability for Company. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS OFFER. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Program.
- Variation of the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified by the Company at its sole discretion at any time and these amendments and modifications will apply to you when you use the Company service. Any such amendments will be posted to this page, and it is your responsibility to review this page from time to time for such amendments.
- Severance. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the remaining provisions.
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted, construed, and governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to its principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby irrevocably consent and submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts within Orange County, Florida for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- Program terms have been last updated October 25, 2018.