The COVID-19 outbreak has patients everywhere stuck at home and unable to visit with their physicians. Below are 5 ways
The COVID-19 virus, otherwise known as Novel Coronavirus, has officially been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization.
While insurance payer reimbursements should be straight forward, they are often the most complicated and tedious aspect of your billing
While the climate of reimbursements and patient payments is always shifting, providers everywhere have found the solution to receive timely
Traditionally, patient intake was the gathering of patient health information, completed by pen and paper.
Outsourcing medical billing at your practice may be exactly what you need to grow your revenue and shift the focus
House calls are once again a reality, but not in the way you’re thinking. Telehealth has changed how patients interact
It is incredibly important that your practice is keeping up with the changes that have taken place in regard to
For practice who are still managing their billing in-house, it may be time to make the switch and outsource medical
As more patients opt for High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs), providers are seeing a rise in patient responsibility balances.
- Pros and Cons: Should Your Practice Outsource Medical Billing?
- Quick Read: Expediting Your Billing Process with CollaborateMD
- 4 Ways to Ensure Healthcare Data Security at Your Practice
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Claims Scrubbing
- Easy Ways for Medical Practices to Get More Done with Time Saving Healthcare Technology