Burnout is defined as physical or mental collapse caused by overwork or stress. While this can apply to anyone in
The more your practice finds new ways to engage its patients, keep them informed, and keep them interested in their
Providers of all shapes and sizes are struggling to adjust their revenue cycle to accommodate changes in the billing world.
Now more than ever, providers need to make sure they are improving the way they send patient statements in order
As a healthcare provider, you are most likely familiar with revenue cycle management. Guaranteeing that your practice receives payment in
Whether you are a specialty provider or a Primary Care Physician, chances are, you have diagnosed and treated a patient
Mental health providers, more than any other, have to pay special attention to the way they bill their services. As
Regardless of your specialty, well thought out and executed billing practices are necessary to the overall success of your practice.
- How Medical Billing Companies Can Avoid Medical Billing & Coding Errors
- 10 Best Practices for Maximizing Point of Service Collections
- 2022 Guide to the Medical Billing Process + Infographic
- Top Trends & Statistics in Medical Billing
- Why Our Bi-Directional Interface with Practice Fusion is a Big Deal