Artificial intelligence (AI) is changing charge capture processes for providers. Now used across multiple healthcare technology platforms, AI is making
Telemedicine is a form of care delivery that has made a name for itself over the course of the 2020
The healthcare industry relies on technology that’s connected to the internet which often leaves those technologies vulnerable to cyberattacks.
A quality total practice management system will empower your organization to quit exerting so much effort to accomplish quality work
The United States Coronavirus outbreak prompted a wave of mental health challenges and telehealth has been the solution.
Revenue cycle management is an invaluable part of successful healthcare organizations. Without an efficient billing department, your practice could lose
- How Medical Billing Companies Can Avoid Medical Billing & Coding Errors
- 10 Best Practices for Maximizing Point of Service Collections
- 2022 Guide to the Medical Billing Process + Infographic
- Top Trends & Statistics in Medical Billing
- Why Our Bi-Directional Interface with Practice Fusion is a Big Deal