The United States Coronavirus outbreak prompted a wave of mental health challenges and telehealth has been the solution.
The revenue cycle is an invaluable part of successful healthcare organizations. Without an efficient billing department, your practice could lose
What is Surprise Billing?
COVID-19 first popped up in the United States in March of 2020, and providers are facing an increase in physician
As practices, hospitals, and other medical organizations start to reopen to non-emergent/elective cases, providers must take the necessary steps to
Telehealth has had a large impact on the way providers across the country deliver care to their patients.
Providers everywhere are battling revenue impacting denials and searching for ways to minimize them, whenever possible.
For practices with multiple providers, top-of-the-line billing software is a necessity. Quality billing technology can help your practice achieve record-high
- Pros and Cons: Should Your Practice Outsource Medical Billing?
- Quick Read: Expediting Your Billing Process with CollaborateMD
- 4 Ways to Ensure Healthcare Data Security at Your Practice
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Claims Scrubbing
- Easy Ways for Medical Practices to Get More Done with Time Saving Healthcare Technology