COVID-19 first popped up in the United States in March of 2020, and providers are facing an increase in physician
As practices, hospitals, and other medical organizations start to reopen to non-emergent/elective cases, providers must take the necessary steps to
Telehealth has had a large impact on the way providers across the country deliver care to their patients.
Providers everywhere are battling revenue impacting denials and searching for ways to minimize them, whenever possible.
For practices with multiple providers, top-of-the-line billing software features are a necessity. Quality billing technology can help your practice achieve
Since the beginning of March 2020, healthcare organizations across the nation have had to close their doors or set restrictions
Starting in April, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) began introducing over 80 new reimbursable Telehealth services for
- How Medical Billing Companies Can Avoid Medical Billing & Coding Errors
- 10 Best Practices for Maximizing Point of Service Collections
- 2022 Guide to the Medical Billing Process + Infographic
- Top Trends & Statistics in Medical Billing
- Why Our Bi-Directional Interface with Practice Fusion is a Big Deal