Just one of the ways we work to make your day a little easier.
CollaborateMD, version 10 (v10) is a browser-based application, which allows access from anywhere, at any time*. No downloads or software installation is required. v10 utilizes smart data caching to minimize the data transfer between the browser and CollaborateMD servers, delivering a fast and user-friendly experience with minimal system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements for CollaborateMD
Below you’ll find a list of supported browsers, recommended hardware and network requirements to operate the CollaborateMD, version 10(v10). We’ve made it as easy as possible, requiring the least amount of system requirements as possible, so that your practice can be up and running in a minimal amount of time.
- Google Chrome – Latest Version
- Firefox (private browsing mode not supported) – Latest Version
- Safari – Latest Version
- Microsoft Edge – Latest Version
- 2 gigahertz (2GHz) or faster processor
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution or higher
- Internet Access: Minimum of High Speed DSL or Broadband that supports 3Mbps+ upload and 10Mbps+ download speeds. Satellite ISP not supported.
- Latency Test Average: < 100 ms.
Security & Reliability Safeguards
The Healthcare Industry has some of the highest standards for security . That is why CollaborateMD protects all data with the most advanced form of security possible:
- Your data is safe with our encrypted 256-bit SSL connection.
- Our servers use the highest quality Cisco firewalls.
- All information is backed-up on a mirrored out-of-state site. Both locations have redundant fiber optic connections and power management to ensure your data is amply protected.
- Internal quality assurance department ensures HIPAA compliance, enhances accuracy, and preserves the integrity of the application.
While our system requirements are minimal, you can go home each night without having to worry about running tape backups. Plus, you don’t need to worry about fires or theft because your data is safe and secure in our data center.