As part of continually improving our process to better meet your needs, effective 08/01/2013, if a payer returns a 277 report to the clearinghouse that is identified as "Solicited" or "Claims Acknowledgement", we will return this information to the provider.
When these reports are identified, the DATA FILE report header will be updated as follows:
• 277 Solicited reports will be returned with the report header of 277 DATA FILE SOLICITED
• 277 Claims Acknowledgement reports will be returned with the report header of 277 DATA FILE CLAIMS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
This change will impact the following reports:
• Payer Report Data File (SF)
• Payer Claim Data Report (SR)
• Payer Claim Rejections Report (SE)
• Payor Batch Totals Report (SB)
• Payor Batch Totals Data File (SD)
Please be aware of the new headers for 277 DATA FILE reports when reports are identified as "Solicited" or "Claims Acknowledgement".
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.
At CollaborateMD we are obsessed with getting your medical claims paid fast. All of us at CollaborateMD are here and ready to help make your life easier.
Give us a call at 877.480.6517 for more information.