The clearinghouse has received notification from the Common Electronic Data Interchange (CEDI) and National Government Services (NGS) Enrollment Departments that they experienced fax issues on May 29-30. These issues may have resulted in agreement forms not being received.
Refax CEDI Forms
CEDI has requested that if you faxed forms to them on May 29- 30 to refax them to 315-442-4299. This would apply to faxes sent to the following CEDI CPIDs:
• CPID 7475 DME - Jurisdiction A
• CPID 7476 DME - Jurisdiction B
• CPID 7477 DME - Jurisdiction C
• CPID 7878 DME - Jurisdiction D
You can verify that your fax was received by CEDI by going to this link: http://www.ngscedi.com/StatusTool/CEDIStatusTool.htm
Refax NGS Forms
NGS has requested that if you faxed forms to them on May 29-30 to refax them to 502-889-4701. This would apply to faxes sent to the following NGS CPIDs:
• CPID 1452 Connecticut Medicare
• CPID 1463 New York Medicare (Upstate)
• CPID 4442 New York Medicare (Downstate)
• CPID 7401 New York Medicare GHI (Queens)
• CPID 1505 Federally Qualified Healthcare Clinics
• CPID 1947 RHHI Home Health Region V- Service Area 7
• CPID 3519 New York Empire Medicare
• CPID 3533 Connecticut Medicare
• CPID 5506 Illinois Medicare
• CPID 5512 Wisconsin Medicare
• CPID 5530 W Virginia Medicare
• CPID 5536 Virginia Medicare
You can verify that your fax was received by NGS by going to this link:
Action Required: Refax any agreement forms sent to CEDI and NGS on May 29-30, 2013 per the instructions above.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.
At CollaborateMD we are obsessed with getting your medical claims paid fast. All of us at CollaborateMD are here and ready to help make your life easier.
Give us a call at 877.480.6517 for more information.