The clearinghouse has received the following information regarding the Jurisdiction JE Medicare Contractor change to Noridian Administrative Services, LLC (NAS).
Please be aware:
• The clearinghouse is working closely with Noridian's Electronic Data Interchange Support Services (EDISS) to ensure a transparent and efficient transition:
- The clearinghouse will conduct transition submission testing
- The clearinghouse is currently reviewing the option of Early Boarding
• Total On Boarding (TOB) has been updated with provider's transactions and contact information:
- TOB is Noridian's online registration tool that allows providers to update basic facility information, manage NPIs, update lines of business, add or change vendor associations and select electronic transactions online
- Providers should familiarize themselves with the Noridian Total On Boarding registration system for registering new providers
- Providers can contact the payer directly at 800-967-7902 for more information
• Noridian is offering providers a variety of training opportunities such as Web-based workshops, in-person workshops tutorials, and teleconference. A schedule of events can be found at https://www.noridianmedicare.com/je/schedule.html
• Provider Contact information for Jurisdiction JE EDI Support Service is:
- Phone 855-721-4184
- Fax 701-277-7850
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.edissweb.com
Action Required: Providers should contact Noridian Medicare Services at 855-721-4184 or by email email@example.com
with questions regarding the Jurisdiction JE Medicare Contractor change.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.