Published on May 28, 2013
in Clearinghouse - ACTION REQ.
Update: Palmetto has resolved this issue; however, they are unable to reprocess the affected claims. All claims submitted since 05/20/2013 that rejected for the error messages listed below must be resubmitted. Palmetto apologizes for the inconvenience.
Action Required: Resubmit all claims that received the error messages below during the time frame indicated.
Original Notification Sent 05/22/2013:
Update: This issue also affects the following payer:
• CPID 3507 Ohio Medicare
Original Notice Sent 05/21/2013:
Due to a Palmetto GBA processing issue, Professional and Institutional claims for the payers listed below may have received the following invalid error message on the Payer Claim Data Report (SR):
• A7:510 - Future Date
• A7:187 - Date(s) of Service
This issue began on 05/20/2013. We are currently working with Palmetto GBA to resolve this issue.
Payers affected are:
• CPID 1436 California (Northern) Medicare
• CPID 1444 California (Southern) Medicare
• CPID 1446 Nevada Medicare
• CPID 1450 West Virginia Medicare
• CPID 1464 North Carolina Medicare
• CPID 1560 South Carolina Medicare
• CPID 2452 South Carolina Medicare
• CPID 2467 Hawaii/Guam Medicare
• CPID 2676 J1 Mutual of Omaha California, Nevada, Hawaii
• CPID 3508 California Medicare
• CPID 3563 North Carolina Medicare
• CPID 3597 RHHI Home Health Medicare Region IV (Gulf Coast/Midwest)
• CPID 4958 RHHI Home Health Medicare Region IV (Midwest)
• CPID 5544 RHHI Home Health Medicare (SW/SE)
• CPID 5567 Hawaii Medicare
• CPID 5907 Nevada Medicare
Please be aware of these invalid claim payer rejection messages.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.