The payers linked below have announced they are making a hard cutover to 5010 on 11/04/2013:
• StoneRiver P2P Link: Click for payers impacted
Please be aware of the following dates and times for this transition:
• Monday, 11/4/2013: Claims submitted to the clearinghouse before 1:00 PM CT on 11/4/2013 will invoke 4010 edits.
These claims will be submitted to the payer as 4010 claims on Tuesday, 11/5/2013.
• Monday, 11/4/2013: Claims submitted to the clearinghouse after 1:00 PM CT on 11/4/2013 will need to be held until after 5:00 PM to invoke 5010 edits.
These claims will be submitted to the payer as 5010 claims on Wednesday, 11/6/2013.
• Please review the list of edits
and make necessary changes to your system to ensure successful claim submission.
The clearinghouse is Supporting You During This Transition
• To prepare for this transition, 5010 test transactions to and from these payers have been thoroughly tested by the clearinghouse.
• If you are not ready to send 5010 files, we will up-convert your claims to 5010 for these payers.
• We will also up or down-convert remittances back in your preferred format.
5010 Claim Information is Required
Please refer to the common payer rejections documents in order to prepare for this change:
Common 5010 Institutional Rejections and Requirements
Common 5010 Professional Rejections and Requirements
Please prepare for this 5010 transition.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.