Published on June 14, 2013
in Clearinghouse - ACTION REQ.
Due to a processing issue, Professional claims for the payers listed below may have received the following invalid error message on the Payer Claim Data Report (SR) and Payer Report Data File (SF)]:
• 0X3939312: ELEMENT NM109 IS USED. IT IS NOT EXPECTED TO BE USED WHEN IT HAS THE SAME VALUE AS ELEMENT NM109 IN LOOP 2010AA. SEGMENT NM1 IS DEFINED IN THE GUIDELINE AT POSITION 2500.
This issue began on 06/07/2013 and was resolved on 06/10/2013. The clearinghouse is working to resubmit all affected claims. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• CPID 1403 Oklahoma Blue Shield
• CPID 1405 Illinois Blue Shield
• CPID 1406 Texas Blue Shield
• CPID 7403 New Mexico Blue Shield
Action Required: Please be aware of the invalid error message and watch for reports.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.