Published on September 13, 2013
in Clearinghouse - ACTION REQ.
Professional 5010 Claims for payers listed below may have received an error message on the Payer Claim Data Report (SR):
• A8:496:85 - Submitter not approved for electronic claims submissions on behalf of this entity- Billing Provider
• A8:562:85******* A8:128:85 - Entity's Billing Provider NPI and Tax ID are in error
• A7:562:85 - Entity's Billing Provider NPI and Tax ID are in error
• CPID 1437 Illinois Medicare
• CPID 1435 Minnesota Medicare
• CPID 1434 Wisconsin Medicare
This issue began on 09/07/2013 when National Government Services (NGS) took over the processing of claims from Wisconsin Physicians Services (WPS) for the Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) Jurisdiction 6 contract.
• Providers should verify that they have completed an EDI Agreement for these payers.
• Providers should verify that they are sending correct National Provider Identification (NPI) and Tax ID to these payers.
• If providers have questions on their EDI Enrollments, NPIs, or Tax IDs, please contact National Government Services, (NGS) at (877) 273-4334.
Action Required: Please follow the steps above to avoid receiving error messages.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.