Published on October 28, 2013
in Clearinghouse - ACTION REQ.
Due to a payer change, the clearinghouse will be changing electronic remittance routing for the payers listed below, effective in late November.
- CPID 8405 Group Health Cooperative of the Northwest - Professional
- CPID 6511 Group Health Cooperative of the Northwest- Institutional
We will send more information on the exact date as soon as it is available; however, please complete the enrollment form as described below.
Please be aware:
- Payer agreements for electronic remittance are required.
- Providers already approved to receive remittance advice through the clearinghouse do need to complete a new agreement. Providers will need to complete the enrollment form by November 1, 2013 in order to receive remittance in late November.
- New providers also need to complete a new agreement.
Action Required: Already approved providers must re-enroll for this payer to continue receiving remittance. All providers should begin using the new agreement form in the Payer Agreements Library immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.