Professional 5010 Claims for payers listed below may have received an error message on the Payer Claim Data Report (SR):
• A8:496:85 - Submitter not approved for electronic claims submissions on behalf of this entity- Billing Provider
• A8:562:85******* A8:128:85 - Entity's Billing Provider NPI and Tax ID are in error
• A7:562:85 - Entity's Billing Provider NPI and Tax ID are in error
• CPID 1437 Illinois Medicare
• CPID 1435 Minnesota Medicare
• CPID 1434 Wisconsin Medicare
This issue began on 09/07/2013 when National Government Services (NGS) took over the processing of claims from Wisconsin Physicians Services (WPS) for the Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) Jurisdiction 6 contract.
• Providers should verify that they have completed an EDI Agreement for these payers.
• Providers should verify that they are sending correct National Provider Identification (NPI) and Tax ID to these payers.
• If providers have questions on their EDI Enrollments, NPIs, or Tax IDs, please contact National Government Services, (NGS) at (877) 273-4334.
Action Required: Please follow the steps above to avoid receiving error messages.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Services at 1-888-348-8457, option 2.
At CollaborateMD we are obsessed with getting your medical claims paid fast. All of us at CollaborateMD are here and ready to help make your life easier.
Give us a call at 877.480.6517 for more information.